ANNUAL “MISSION SUNDAY” EVENT
(Sponsored by the 6th Grade Sunday School Class)
SUNDAY, MAY 4TH – 8:00 AM – 12:15 PM — IN THE GATHERING SPACE
The class has chosen to sponsor Auburn Youth Resources, which serves youth of the Auburn area by providing counseling, housing and mobile outreach services for the homeless and substance abuse treatment/prevention. They are also supporting SPEAR, which serves the children/families of Spokane by providing education, recreation, nutrition and a safe haven.
The day will include a free breakfast from 9:00 to 10:30 (donations
accepted), silent auction of donated items, as well as the selling of crafts made by our Sunday School children. Invite your family, friends and neighbors!!! ALSO, IF YOU HAVE AN ITEM THAT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE FOR THE AUCTION (i.e. sporting event tickets; gift basket; handmade quilt; guitar/vocal lessons; gift certificates; etc.) please contact Karin Ode at 206-356-7325 or KarinOde@live.com
SOME ITEMS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONATED…
- Gift baskets galore! (e.g. Gardening, Reading, Spa, Beer, Summer Fun, and Chocolate!)
- Gift certificates (the EMP, Woodland Park Zoo, The Station Bistro, Silverwood, Herb Farm, Jimmy Mac’s Roadhouse, Buds & Blooms)!
- Coeur d’ Alene Resort packages!
- 3 yards of topsoil
- Babysitting and yard work services!
- Party Packages (Rollerskating and T-Shirt Tie-Dying)!
- Weekend use of cabins in Ocean Shores and Belfair!
- Arthur Murray dance lessons!
- 4 Terrace Club seats/tickets to the Mariners!
- Rounds of golf (Auburn Golf Course and Bear Creek)