- 1 lb of ground turkey, browned
- 1 sweet onion, browned with the turkey burger
- 2 cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans of creamed corn
- 2 cans of corn, drained
- 1 can of green diced chilies (mild or hot whichever you prefer)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 can of chicken stock
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 TBSP of cumin
Combine all ingredients in a crockpot on low for 6 -8 hours, stir occasionally.
Serve with Fritos or tortilla chips, shredded cheese and sour cream.